Horses, beautiful majestic animals, deserve the best we can give.
Horse Chiropractic can be an integral part of achieving and maintaining optimal health and performance for your horse.
Regardless of the discipline your horse is involved with, there are inherent stresses involved. These stresses may overload the nervous system’s ability to maintain balance and when that happens, functional changes can happen.
If you are aware of any of the following with your horse, you may want to consider Chiropractic.
- a change in overall well-being
- a change in behaviour and attitude
- a change in willingness to work
- a change in willingness to be girthed or take the bit
- a change in performance ability
- pain and discomfort.
Book an Appointment
Area of Service